The Rocket Rider 2 The Rocket Rider 2

yarr

I liked it but the sound effects seemed random sometimes and the end credits were like the closing to a bad teen movie.

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

Loved it

Great. The music was a little sketch but the animation was very fun. I like watching stuff thats not up the ass with preachyness or tounge-in-cheek

George Can Do Anything George Can Do Anything

ew

very...very...creepy. Your voice is pedolicious.

Yzarc Falls Yzarc Falls

tight

cool intro, i can tell its going to be tight. If you want I can do a chrono trigger cover just for the movie, or a new song in all. Aim Elbonzi02

or email
bonzi@omegarevolution.com

The Battlefield III The Battlefield III

r0ck

That movie r0xx0red my friend. Though the preloader was a slow passing anal probe, it delivered the goods.

The whole movie was really tight, at some points i wondered what some of those people were really shooting at, when i realized, if i had a rocket launcher, would i REALLY need a target? It was like a tripped up bonged down version of worms world party, and thats the only fun way to play that game. So Kudos to you my messed up melevolent little friend!

Arrogancy: Chapter One Arrogancy: Chapter One

Good, but not great.

That couldve been a real winner, but for the amount of rrealism you put in, the voices were way gay. You had like some hick accent southerner thign for Arrogancy, and the chick sounded like a 5 year old. You need to get the people who do the voices more into it...i just couldnt take it seriously

Saving Princess Zelda EP3 Saving Princess Zelda EP3

OMG

FUcking SWEET!

The Jimmy Pee Program The Jimmy Pee Program

It was okay

I never really liked the Ren n' Stimpy animating style, but I'm sure it works over for some people. I could really only understand 10% of the jokes, maybe the rest were inside, but if they were you probably shouldnt have posted the movie on newgrounds, just kept it to yourself for you and your old man watching pervert friends to reminisce with ^^;;. I did think the whole slapping the fat startbucks fuck at the end of the movie was funny as hell though lol

Metroid Parody part 1 Metroid Parody part 1

Great!

I thought that was awesome ^^ I've been waiting for a good metroid spoof, and this was perfect. I especially liked your smooth moving sprites, although im sure it did cause a frame limit problem for you :D! I really hope you make more!

zao zao

So much wrong..

Okay I had to pause this movie about 1000 times while watching it just to process all the errors through my head.

1st off, North of california? Just fucking say oregon dumb shit. And no godo shit ever happens in oregan anyways. And wtf is with that rope thing thrown over the wall? Its probably modelled after your penis. And wtf was with that green dude, was he liek jacking off under the table or something? And your dude did some fucking richard simmon arobics to break a light...i mean he couldve unscrewed it. THere were a million things wrong with this dude, fuckin gay shit.