Pyramid Queen Pyramid Queen

Nice

The transition where everything becomes muffled into the chorus was SICK.

!/I Dont Like It\!(Kurt Cover) !/I Dont Like It\!(Kurt Cover)

Good Job

This seriously made me smile.

GJ man

Blizzaine responds:

Thanks!!!

It's meant to produce good vibes ;)

-Dj Arch

Evil-Dog - Sweet Agony Evil-Dog - Sweet Agony

Hey Hey!

Dude I went out and bought a pod xt because of you! haha! what presets do you use usually?

Evil-Dog responds:

haha nice, next thing I buy is a PodX3 though, dual input, for guitar, bass and mic, it's awesome!

I use the master of puppet preset :D

The Little Drummer Punk Droid The Little Drummer Punk Droid

Awesome!

Wow are you sampling your own guitar for this? It sounds great! What are you using to interface with your comp?

Evil-Dog responds:

I have my guitar plugged in my Line 6 PodXT which is plugged in my computer

VG Awesomeness VG Awesomeness

neat

Nice composing you did on this song. I like the layers - I wish the the beginning was as interesting as the rest

Neo-Classical (Strings Mix) Neo-Classical (Strings Mix)

Noyce

I like the way the song was subdued in the beginning as an intro and burst out for the chorus. You might want to chage up the beat next time with a half time or something or add some dynamics. The beat was cool though.

Hypothyptica responds:

Thank you for your review! This was an early song, before I even knew how to do dynamics in Cubasic, but I actually feel the same way.

Sometimes I have a hard time remembering to include dynamics for some reason. It's a bad habit because that's part of what makes a good song not so dull...

- Hypothyptica

Dancing On Skylights (Inst.) Dancing On Skylights (Inst.)

Sick!

Awesome layering. You had the high synths low and the low end high just like a good trance song should be. I found myself with this on loop for quite awhile. Killer man.

Beginning the End Beginning the End

noyce

Not bad dude. Im pretty drunk but i got lost in it. I like some of those synths you used - not bad.

Goonies Never Say Die Goonies Never Say Die

Singer :/

Your band sounds TIGHT. Your drummer is spot on with sick fills that never get old. The quality is great and the guitars are great. It's like a really sick punk bad with blink 182 singing for them. Dude, have your singer add some texture to his voice or at least not sing through his nose the entire time.

Set-Your-Goals responds:

Haha, thanks for the critisism but I don't think he's going to change his voice.

Walking in my Shoes Walking in my Shoes

noyce

Wow finally someone who knows how to make a non cracked out regular drum beat. Maybe add some reverb on the piano and you got yourself a doozy.

MarkySpark responds:

Thanks and here is your orange smartie! Plus if you listen carefully there are piano changes and reverb. Thanks again!